NTT Finance Announces Name Change of U.S. Subsidiary
As of April 1 (Mon.), 2019, NTT Finance Corporation (head office: Minato-ku, Tokyo; President: Yoshikiyo Sakai) has changed the name of its fully-owned U.S. subsidiary (formerly NTT Leasing (U.S.A.), Inc.) to NTT Finance Americas Inc.
- 1. Reason for change
- NTT Finance established its fully-owned U.S. subsidiary NTT Leasing (U.S.A.), Inc. in New York on November 1, 2015. Since then, the company has gradually expanded the scale of its operations from solely leasing services to include a variety of other financial services. These include loans, factoring, and procurement of foreign currencies.
NTT Finance is the core financial company of the NTT Group, and the new name of its fully-owned U.S. subsidiary is befitting of a company that will spearhead its overseas operations. The name change also aims to clarify the company’s scope of operations, which cover the entire Americas region.
- 2. New company name
- NTT Finance Americas Inc.
- 3. Date of change
- April 1 (Mon.), 2019
- Profile of U.S. subsidiary
- (1) Company name: NTT Finance Americas Inc.
- (2) Address: 757 Third Avenue, New York, NY 10017
- (3) Representative: Hiromitsu Ikeda
- (4) Capital: US$17,050,000
- (5) Shareholder ratio: Fully-owned by NTT Finance
- (6) Business office opening date: November 1, 2015 (Company established: July 20, 1989)
Media inquiries regarding this press release:
NTT Finance Corporation
Corporate Strategy Planning Department, Public Relations Division
The information contained in this announcement is accurate as of its date of release.
Please be aware that current information may differ to that contained in this announcement.
Thank you for your understanding.